Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on the Dezer...

So this post is not going to have any pictures. I just wanted to update you all on how Dezi and our family is doing. Dezi is now 8 months old and has a funny happy personality. He is really such a happy baby and enjoys just about everything. He still enjoys his jumperoo and laughs and smiles every time he's in it. He loves to eat his food and I can't feed him fast enough (if he's not overly hungry where he just wants his bottle). I'm currently trying to change his schedule and feed him three meals a day with a morning and night bottle just to satisfy. He loves watching his einstein movies still and loves going out on errands or being with the family where ever we go. He is so talkative right now, always babbling about something. However he can be shy and be totally silent if he doesn't know people. He laughs at almost anything Gil and I do. He can sit up by himself now and is scooching backward so i'm hoping he'll start crawling soon. His 2 bottom teeth are fully out and his 2 top teeth are coming. They just broke through his gums so now when he bites, which is also a new thing, it really hurts! His first word was dada! I was more excited than Gil I think. He just kept saying it one day so now when ever he does say it I point to Gil and repeat the word too. He makes all kinds of funny faces and smiles at me right after he makes them...almost as to say "Wasn't that funny?" I laugh then he does the same. I LOVE being at home with him to see all this happen. Gil and I are doing fine. He takes trips every now and then to Maui to go to some races with friends haven't been there yet but Gil said we are going to go as a family next time. He is still working hard (the new target) and bowls for a league when others can't make it. His mom, dad, brother and cousin bowl every monday and Gil is the sub. He's still into games and plays them whenever he can. I have a calling in the church as the Young Women Secretary so that keeps me busy in between family life. I just taught my first lesson this past Sunday and I think it went okay. I didn't really say all my notes I had on the side cause nerves got the best of me. Anyway it was a good experience to have. And they were so sweet telling me I did a good a job. Well that's all I have for now. I'll post more of the family and Dezi as things happen! Gosh I didn't think this blog would be that long. I guess we have some what of an interesting life after all!! :0)

3 comments:

Unknown

Nice to read the update with you guys! And i caught up reading all the other posts as well=) I can't believe Dezi is already 8 months. Its cute to read the little stories of all his little milestones. There will be sooo much more of those and they can be so unexpected when they happen. But keep enjoying every moment! I wish we could go back home for another vacation already!!

DeCaires Chronicles

Aren't those baby einstein dvds GREAT?! Certain ones Mosiah just loves and it seems he will always be sucked into those episodes which are nice cuz it gives me a break! Well, nice to see your update! How did you do your Header on your page?? I'm trying to figure out how to do that on mine. It's a beautiful photo by the way.

Chris and Channy

Hi Keli! I just realized you have a blog when I saw your comment on Mer Lam's page. Can you send me your email address so I can invite you to view our blog? My email addy is channyt(at)gmail(dot)com. This is such a cool thing to be able to stay in touch with old friends and journal our lives at the same time. :) I didn't realize your son was 8 months already! You have a beautiful little family and I'm sure it's going to grow into a big one...right? :) Take care and stay in touch Keli!

P.S. I'm going to add you to my link list.