Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday America! For the 4th of July holiday Gil and I basically just cruised at home for most of the day. I think I just needed to relax from all the running around and going to the pool and beach all that week. At night we decided to go bowling with my sister and her family at Hickam then watch the fireworks. Well they were closed so my brother-in-law called Schofield and they were totally open, no one hardly bowling, however there was no parking at all because of the Billy Ray Cyrus concert. That's what the worker at the bowling place said. So then they didn't really wanna go but went to Kapolei instead. Well Gil and I thought let's just see if can find parking, if not it's no big deal. Everything fell into place after. We made our own parking (we joined the band wagon of other people who did the same) then went bowling. NO one hardly so we got lanes pretty quick. Then we ate dinner. As we were leaving it started to rain so we sat in the car. We waited just about 8 min. or so when the fireworks started and the rain stopped right then. We got out and watched some fireworks then went home and slept! Whew...what a day.


Mommy and Dezi waiting for the show to begin!



So pretty...I LOVE fireworks!



This is our outfit that we were supposed to wear for the holiday but I forgot I bought it for him so this pic. is at my sister's house for sunday dinner. Better late than never.


1 comments:

The Farmer Files

passing through trying to get info about schofield bowling...

great fireworks pic!