Saturday, July 26, 2008

ok...

so I've seen this tag on several blogs, and I have even left memories for some people, so I figure its my turn:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.ok then. start!

3 comments:

Amalie

yes, my memory of you would be when we first met. I still think your little guy has the cutest name! It matches him so well.

Mer

Okay, I remember when we both went to the UH Volleyball game, that was fun. It really was fun, I hope you don't think I'm being sarcastic when I say ,"it was fun." I remember we then went out the eat at that Japanese noodle house ... yummy. I miss that place! Oh yes, and besides this outing, I will always remember out luncheons with Kaylani and Ui. You're such a cool girl, I miss U! :o(

DeCaires Chronicles

my memory of you is when i stayed over at your house one night and the next morning you made bacon for breakfast and i was so in awe cause you just threw all the bacon slices in and moved it around whereas i was used to laying them out nicely and flipping them properly...i now make my bacon like you did! don't know if you still do it like that or if you even have ANY idea of what i'm talking about but yes, that's my memory of you!