Thursday, June 5, 2008

When your tired, your tired....

So U'i had a doctor appointment and asked if I could watch Kia'i. "Of course." I said. I knew it would be a little difficult because they (Kia'i and Dezi) are so close in age and both are kind of in that "clingy to mommy" stage. However they were actually pretty good with sharing mommy & aunty (ME). I had put Dezi in the jumper to occupy him while I was entertaining Kia'i on the floor. Then Kia'i started to get a little fussy so I switched them. Kia'i has only been in the jumper once before and was still kind of like "Okay so what do I do. Play with the toys or jump?" He enjoyed it and was content slightly jumping while playing with the toys. Then Dezi was getting fussy because it was his nap time. I figure Kia'i is okay in the jumper so I take Dezi to the room, lay down with him just for like a minute then think, okay if i'm going to leave Kia'i in the jumper in the living room I better lock the screen door just in case. So to my surprise when I go to the living room to lock the screen door I see his head on the sun spinner thingy. I figure he was just trying to eat one of the toys, I lock the door turn around and notice that he is SLEEPING!!! I thought it was to cute and just had to take a picture before I took him and put him in Dezi's crib. So they both took naps at the same time but it only lasted about 20 min. I contemplated just leaving him there but thought I better not. He didn't even cry or make a noise and fell asleep so fast! Isn't he just so cute though.




Totally knocked out!

0 comments: