Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful men out there who make things a little easier for us mom's, daughters (and ladies) with all the things you do for us! Father's Day was pretty good if you ask me. This year was my first official mother's day and Gil's first official father's day so I wanted to make it special. I hung qoutes all about father's over the bed where Gil sleep's so that when he wakes up it's the first thing he sees. Then as he watched his favorite channel Dezi and I cooked daddy some breakfast in bed, nothing fancy just rice, eggs, and vienna sausage. After that we just hung out in bed and talked and played with Dezi. It was such a relaxing morning. I tended to all of Dezi's needs (as usual) and tried not to make Gil do any work (A tradition in my family which I will explain later). After Dezi and I came home from church we joined the family for a father's day lucheon at our house. Then it was off to my mom's house for father's day dinner which all the mom's cooked (and Ryan had to bar-b-que the meat but that was it). We had steaks, shrimps, fruit, potato salad (I think) and veggies. I think the men enjoyed their dinner! Then we cleaned up and everyone went home. A successful Father's Day if you ask me! Maybe i'll have Gil post a little something so he can tell everyone how it went.



Happy Father's Day Gil! I love Dezi's onsie.

(Click on the pic and you can see what it says)


One of the qoutes I hung. So true!






This was just to cute not to put in here.

(Keely 4- Aleena 4- Belinha 2- Naysa 3)

My dad! A strong man true to the gospel and his priesthood which he holds. A great father who loves his children unconditionally and shows them everytime he see's them (No time wasted). A great teacher and example of all that is good and is pleased in watching his children rear their own. A loving grandfather who enjoys watching his grandchildren grow, develop, and become who they are. Confident, courageous, always willing to give service, advice, and LOVE!

Happy Father's Day Dad!

0 comments: