Monday, June 23, 2008

First hair cut...

My big little boy is growing up so fast! I just gave Dezi his first haircut about a week ago and he's only 7 months. I couldn't stand how his hair was hanging over his ears, how uneven his hair is growing and that little tail in the back (sorry forgot to take pictures of it). So I busted out the scissors and went to it. It was a lot more difficult than what I expected. Gil and I thought that if we (Gil) distracted him then I could cut his hair. Not the case. He kept looking at me and the scissors and kept trying to grab them, then was trying to grab the camera as Gil was taking pictures. After the whole thing was finished his hair still looked long and I cut at least an inch if not more! I didn't cut his tail though. Gil thinks it cute and cool, I don't however so I told him I would leave it a little longer then I am cutting it off! That'll be the hair we save since it is so long. Here are a few pics that aren't very good but thought I would share anyway.




Here we go!



I was nervous but excited at the same time.


Reaching for Gil...Oh nooooo!





The after.....his hair is still long!

0 comments: