Friday, June 6, 2008

He just keeps growing...

Just wanted to post a little update on Dezi. He is now 7 months and 1 week old. He just keeps growing everyday. I have recently bought him new toys and he loves them despite the fact that he doesn't know how to play with them yet. He is using a sippy cup now but doesn't know how to hold it straight to drink out of the spout (as you can see in the picture below). He can sit up now on his own (with a little assistance every now and then), and is now eating step 2 of his food. Everyday he just amazes me and reminds me that babies grow very fast. When he was new born I thought gosh he is so small and fragile, I can't imagine what he'll look like or do when is older. Now that he is older I wish he were younger again so I can have my "little itty bitty baby" back but then again I can't wait till he can walk and talk and achieve other milestones. I cherish every minute with him and never want to miss a moment. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your families to the fullest!




My "little" big boy




He just loves his sippy cup!




His animal stacker rings and his giraffe that spits out balls when you put them inside.





He'd rather eat giraffe.

P.S. Thank you for your advice and help. It was much needed. I am actually more confident now and can say "yeah, my son can't do that yet...so what?" Not that I would say that out loud but inside i'm saying it. Anyway thanks again and I love you all!! = )

0 comments: