Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day #1

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy's, aunties and grandma's. I had a good mother's day. It started with Gil getting Dezi ready for church, changing his poopie diaper, and putting him down for his morning nap. I went to church that morning at 11am but left early (after sunday school) to go back home and have a mothers day lunch (which will be my next post). We then went to my mother's house for Mothers Day dinner. We have a tradition in our family. The men do all the cooking and taking care of the kiddies that day and the mommy's can't be bothered with ANYTHING! My brother-in-law cooked ribs and chicken. We also had sauteed shrimp, cocktail shrimp, green salad (which Gil made...good job honey), rice, fruit salad and desserts. Yummy yummy!! It was so nice. We talked story and just had a great time. A nice surprise was that my Tutu Au and cousins Kalani and Li'i were able to come! Fun times!

Kisses for Kia'i Boy!

We're ready for church!








0 comments: