Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jump, jump, jumperoo...

We just bought Dezi this new toy called a jumperoo. He loves to jump and I got tired of holding him and putting him in the air, so I saw this at Walmart for like $90 then saw the same one at toys r' us for $70. Isn't that crazy! I thought everything was cheaper at Walmart (besides the NEX). Anyway he loves it! I put him in there every morning so I can eat my breakfast. I think he knows the routine now so he looks forward to me eating breakfast.



Oh yeah he also started to put his lips together and blow spit. It's his very new first thing that he discovered. Alot of spit and alot of bubbles!



He also has discovered his toes. Now that he is flexible enough he will eat his toes all day if he wants. It's kind of gross (childhood memory) but it's kinda cute at the same time!

0 comments: