Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day...

Happy Memorial Day everyone! My family had a blast. We first planned to go to Ko Olina and swim at the coves since there are no waves there. We knew we needed to go early for parking. My sister-in-law Eva got there first at 7:30 in the morning. She got in but there was no parking. Then the rest of my family got there at about quarter to 8 and they were not letting anyone in because the parking was all full. We didn't want to pay for parking so we decided to go to Kahana Bay where my grandmother lives and we had more fun than we would've had at Ko Olina. It was such a beautiful day! All the family and some friends came out and we just enjoyed every minute of it. The kids went boogie boarding, swimming, made sand castles and chased each other trying to throw sand balls at each other. The adults enjoyed swimming, laying on the beach, and going out with the jet ski. My cousin has a jet a ski and sometimes we get to ride it. Thanks Kimo! Anyway had good food and fun! Enjoy the pictures and i'll post more later!




Me and you Kristy! Rock on whities!! LOL!

















1 comments:

Erickson Family

YAY WHITIES!! That was so fun. I am going to post some pics when my life isn't so crazy. hmmmmmm.....wonder when that will be? LOL