Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Krysta...

My niece, Krysta had her birthday party in February. She turned 10? or 11? I can't even remember, what a bad aunty am I. Anyway she wanted to go to Dave & Buster's. Everyone had fun, played games, got prizes, ate good food (mine was awesome....the lemon salmon) and went home late and tired.
The birthday girl and her birthday sunday.




All the military men played gun games.....BOO!
Do something else.



This was a fun new game that I liked. You pull the lever and hope for a big win!
Maybe I liked it cause I actually got the big win....1000 tickets! Wooo whooooo!



Happy belated birthday Krysta! Hope you liked it.....no, loved it!

1 comments:

U'i and Kahana

okay........i think your birthday posts are a little out of order. what do you think? and i didnt know you won the 1,000 tickets on that game! i did that night too! did you know that? i think i won it FIRST actually ;)