Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight the movie...

Okay for those of you who have not seen the movie this blog is not for you to read just yet.....unless you don't really care.
Oh my goodness...
Twilight was a good movie. I say good because I love the actor they picked for Edward. He is so mysterious and almost scary (vampire-ish) looking but so handsome and debonaire (sp?) at the same time. I would love to have an Edward in my life.....fictionally of course. I guess you could say Gil is my Edward, without the whole mysterious sexy looking face, can read your mind, sexy eyes, follows you everywhere and can crush vans to protect me, and fly me through the sky kind of thing. But he is still my perfect Edward. Anyway I did like the movie however they did had to cut some things out so I think if you didn't read the book you would sort of, in a way, kinda be like....wha..? But I still liked it and would watch it again! Hopefully tonight with Gil so he can pick up some moves of his own! Ha ha ha ha ha...!!!! Okay too much info. Anyway for those of you who are going to or did watch it let me know what you thought. I'm so curious and for you die hard Twilight fans call me up and we'll see it again! Okay I guess I can say it was a great movie!

4 comments:

kelly

we went this afternoon, i loved it, i wasn't blown away but it was good and edward did a great job. i can't decide if i want to see it again but probably after i haven't seen it for a few days i will miss it! marj was so funny, she was smitten!

Malina Reyes

I watched it with some of my friends that read the whole series and it was better than all of us thought it would be. It's so funny because you know whats gonna happen next and you start comparing the movie you had in your mind when you were reading to what you are watching. I absolutely loved the baseball scene, just seeing it for real and not having to figure out what vampires playing baseball looked and sounded like was pretty awesome. It also had some funny parts like Jasper's face all the time, that made it so fun to watch. Overall I thought the movie was good and I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

I know what you mean. I'm gonna watch again just cause i'm in love with Edward. Not the real person that plays Edward but Edward Cullen in the movie, he did an awesome job i think playing Edward.

Amalie

i love edward too he is really hot in this movie (or cold...). by the way did i add you as a reader to my blog? If not then could you email me at singinchikk@yahoo.com?