Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8 things tag...

TAG!
Looks like i'm it



8 T.V. shows I enjoy watching...

1. The Young & the Restless
2. Ghost Whisperer (Love the super natural)
3. One Tree Hill
4. Re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond
5. Re-runs of The Cosby Show
6. Jon & Kate plus eight
7. 17 kids and counting
8. The Hills



8 things that happened yesterday...

1. Did laundry
2. Condensed Dezi's presents to one area
3. Counted money
4. Dezi learned how to catch
5. Dezi took one step then fell
6. Dezi sneezed and snot shot out
7. Dezi & I played with his new toys
8. Gil and I talked in bed before going to bed (you know just talking about anything)



8 things I am looking forward to...

1. Having brothers and/ or sisters for Dezi (not soon)
2. Tomorrow
3. Owning my own home...someday
4. Decorating my home
5. Having peace and quiet
6. Having my own space
7. Watching High School Musical 3 (I know)
8. Finishing Twilight then watching the movie



8 things on my wish list...

1. That my family will be sealed
2. We will live a perfectly healthy and happy life
3. We would have our own house tomorrow
4. I had enough money to never work and spend what I want
5. To go sky diving or do some random thing equally adrenaline rushing
6. To have at least 4 children
7. To just pick up and do my own thing with no worries
8. That all my family and friends wouldn't have to worry about things and live happy perfect lives.



8 things Gil did yesterday...

1. Went to work
2. Played video games
3. Put Dezi to bed
4. Changed diapers
5. Checked out his brothers new truck
6. Played with Dezi
7. Checked out his car forums
8. Watched his car video on myspace for the 147th time



8 people I tag...
1. Chalei
2. Eva
3. Andria
4. Sanoe
5. Kristy
6. Marj
7. Age
8. Alena

4 comments:

kelly

hello, what about me? J/K. i have been crazy with my mom visiting and haven't had any time to post but wanted to catch up on everyone else.
i had no idea you watched Y&R, my mom has been watching for 35+ yrs.! from when i was a baby. i haven't watched it since ki was a baby, i think the characters are all still the same!

Juli

I completely support your endeavor to finish Twilight! And I can't wait for the movie, either =).

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

Sadly yes the characters are still the same with of course new ones too! I vaguely remember my mom watching it when she stayed at home with us. I didn't tag you cause Cami tagged you. But if you want I can surely tag you again!! Okay tag...your it!

kelly

i saw cami tagged me after you tagged me, it's ok really!