Thursday, December 3, 2009

YM/YW Halloween Party...

This year the young men and women of our ward put on a little Halloween party for the primary kids. There was face painting, donut eating, other fun games and I think all the kids had a blast. They dressed up in costumes ready for the fun. The youth did a great job in getting things together and making sure the kids had fun. Some of them even dressed up too.


If you obviously couldn't tell from the picture, Dezi was Handy Manny, a character from the Disney channel. Okay I have to laugh because no one knew who he was. Even I didn't. I was so late this year getting into the Halloween spirit that I just put him in jean pants and gave him his tools to carry around which he didn't. He was actually afraid of all the weird looking people that night.

At least you could tell what I was. Thanks to Marj we were gypsies! Pretty hot ones if you ask me. LOL!!!



This is one of the games that the YM came up with. You get blind folded and have to stick your hand in boxes of scabs, boogers, brains, warts, and toes and guess what it is, but in the middle box, one of the YM grabs your hand from inside the box. It was pretty scary cause your not expecting it. A lot of the younger kids didn't want to finish the boxes once the hand grabbed em'.


And this is one of our YW painting a face. She is a very talented artist I found out.

Over all the night was a success and the kids enjoyed themselves.

1 comments:

kelly

so glad someone takes pictures. i am happy you guys are still doing it!