Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dezi...

For Dezi's 2nd birthday we took him to Farrell's at Pearl Ridge. He had been there for his 1st birthday with family but of course didn't remember it. I thought it was okay. Nothing really that makes me want to go back, but since Gil missed his 1st birthday at Farrell's he wanted to go there to experience it for himself.
I thought Dezi might like the drums and noise (since he makes a lot of it at home and thinks it's funniest thing.) But no. He didn't like the noise. He didn't like the people. He didn't really like his dinner except for the fries, he most definitely did NOT like having to sit down at the table. But he did like his dessert. Oh well, what can you do for a 2 year old.
I feel like I have been blessed with a great son. He is fairly an easy child and doesn't give me to much grief (as long as I play with him and give him my full attention....He he) . But he really is good and I'm glad he's mine.


Scared of the noise while everyone was singing happy birthday!



LOVED his fries!



Loved his ice cream cone!








Dezi Kain you have grown up so fast. Too fast for mommy! I love your fun loving personality, smile, laughter and cheesy faces. You can make me laugh just by looking at me seriously and then putting that big grin on your face. You are so energetic. Sometimes more than I can handle but I have fun trying to keep up. At times you are cuddly and just want to be held and read to. And I love when you grab my face and give me kisses for no reason. You are smart and sensitive but also tough.

I have been so blessed beyond measure and can't imagine a day without you. I love you more than words can express and can't wait to see how you grow and mature. I love you so much!

Love, Mommy & Daddy

5 comments:

Amalie

what a cute family! so far I've found that kids get even more fun as they get older..i hope it stays that way!

kelly

happy birthday dezi, i remember when he was born, the good old days when we were all in YW! i have found the best laid plans with toddlers will always dissapoint!

Juli

Aww! Happy Birthday Dezi! he's gotten so big so fast!!

U'i and Kahana

so how did gil like the restaurant? & who was taking the pictures?

Da TuPolAz

ha! this is our go to birthday spot too!