Friday, July 31, 2009

Tag...I'm it.
(I so love these things)
Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Dark
3. Your mother? Cheery
4. Your father? Hardworking
5. Your favorite food? Hawaiian
6. Your dream last night? Scary
7. Your favorite drink? Lemonade
8. Your dream/goal? Degree
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? Son
11. Your fear? Mortgage
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Ewa
14. Something that you aren’t? Outgoing
15. Muffins? Nah
16. Wish list item? Money
17. Where did you grow up? Mainland
18. Last thing you did? Talked
19. What are you wearing? P.J.'s
20. Your TV on? Yes (Pre School Prep DVD-does that count?)
21. Your pets? Annoying
22. Friends? Awesome
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Exhausted (emotionally)
25. Missing someone? Husband
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Aero (right now)
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Now (talking on the phone to sis.)
31. Last time you cried? Now (talking on phone to husband)
32. Your best friend? Gil
33. One place that I go to over and over? Walmart
34. One person who emails me regularly? Kauwe (right now)
35. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden (not here... :( )



I do realize some have two words but whatever. As for my little side notes if you want to know just ask me on Sunday or when ever you see me, or if you don't see me just call me. I tag Marj, Sonya, Juli, Cami, U'i, Chalei, and Eva. If you've already been tagged then I'll be reading yours soon! Happy blogging!

1 comments:

kelly

ok i will have to talk to you on sunday, where is gil and why are you emotionally exhausted, see you can always learn something with a tag! hope everything is ok. you can always call if you need anything!