Sunday, July 26, 2009

100 things #69...

69. Because I sucked my thumb for a while (I truly want to say I think I stopped at 5 maybe 6 but my family will argue till I was like 8-9 but that is NOT true.) I had to wear a bionater for 2 years (which honestly I didn't wear that much cause let's face it, it's embarrasing to a pre-teen) to bring my bottom jaw forward, then braces for two years to straighten my teeth, then a retainer (which I stopped wearing because of Gil) at night to keep them straight. My top stayed the same but my poor bottom teeth I think got worse. Ugh! I might try and straighten them again.

1 comments:

kelly

i got braces at 36 , they are not perfect unless in wanted a lot more work but they are at least straight and i am glad i did it and i wear my retainer every night, we paid for the braces i am not wasting the money. caleb on the other hand did not pay for his braces and doesn't care if he ever wears his retainer!! it's never too late to do it!