Monday, June 1, 2009

100 things #24...

24. I can still remember most of my teachers names:

kindergarten- Mrs. Hanes
1st-Mrs. Kimball
2nd-Mrs. Lovett
3rd- Mrs. Lovelle
4th- Mrs. Goodloe
5th- (homeroom) Mrs. Smith
6th- (homeroom) Mrs. Turner (Cami...j.k. hee hee)

okay this is when I moved to hawaii and none of the kids called the teachers Mrs. so and so, so I kinda forget my 7th and 8th grade homeroom teachers names but i do know all my highschool teachers names. There's just to many to type out. But still..... hello ....how many of you can do it?

7th- ?
8th-?

3 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Pretty good! Okay, let's see;

K-Mrs. Ahpuck
1st-Omg this is bugging me right now. I can't remember!
2nd-Mr. Au (retired) then Miss Casey
3rd-Mrs. Watanabe
4th-Mr. Kekauoha
5th-Mr. Enos (retired) then Mrs. Bauwer
6th-Mr. Okochi
Im going to kill myself trying to remember who my 2nd grade teacher was now. . .I got it! Mrs. Oshima! I think ;)

kelly

i think i remember kindergarten, miss anita and 4th grade, miss goodale and high school english, mrs. campbell. i really would have to think hard for the rest, these are the ones i loved! kind of sad 3 out of how many?!

U'i and Kahana

i sure cant.....good job!