Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introducing the newest member.....

After 39 weeks of being in mommy's belly and growing all ten little fingers and ten little toes he's finally here! We've waited for his arrival and now are enjoying the tiniest baby in our family. All our other babies are growing and crawling and rolling around so it's nice to just hold him and relax. Without further adue I would like to formally welcome the newest addition to the "Thiim" family.



This is......


Kai Teruo Ho'okela Kobayashi

He was born on August 8, 2008 @ 9:20p.m. weighing in at 7lbs. 15oz.

Okay I just thought it would be fun and funny to see how Dezi looks in the cart. As you can see he doesn't like it at all but my how he has grown! He used to fit in it with room to spare and now he's just such a big boy. I can't believe how much he has changed. ....Sniff Sniff... He isn't my sweet itty bitty baby anymore but he's still my sweet baby!!

4 comments:

kelly

what a cutie, he looks so good, my newborns never look that pretty. dezi looks like he is having a good time! don't they look huge when compared to the tiny ones, time flies by!

Erickson Family

He is getting so big! AWWWW... how sad and exciting. Only 2 more weeks for me!!! I'll keep you posted.

Chalei

How sweet and cute.thanks for helping me with everything! :) Love You!!!

DeCaires Chronicles

Ohh, congrats to Chalei! ...Chalei right? Well, I hope I'm as lucky as her and have a baby soon! Gosh, I'm due in less than a week...what a horrible trick to play on Mommy. It's so amazing how big our "babies" look once a newborn comes along. Yes, the growing comes too fast!