Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Three years went by and were still in love....

Happy three year anniversary to us! I have to say I LOVE my husband with all my heart. He is such an amazing man. He works unbelievably hard for us so that we can enjoy the life we have while still being able to spend time with us and our families and is able to help friends and family whenever they need it. He is such a great father, better than I ever thought (It's not that I thought you were gonna be a bad dad your just even better than I imagined). He makes it possible for me to stay home with our son and that in itself is such a blessing in my life that I will never forget. Gil I love you honey and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together and see what amazing things happen for us in the future!




For our anniversary I planned a picnic. Gil drove us to Waimea Bay and we sat on the sand had a dinner that I made and enjoyed some of the sunset.

This is part of Gil's present. I made a card about our family thanks to a friend of mine (thanks Cami). I think he liked it. He just smiled after and said thank you I love it. Maybe he was trying to hold back his tears? His other gift was a G-shock white watch for work or what ever he wants to wear it for.

And this is a beautiful shot of the "right before the sunset," sunset. It couldn't have been nicer weather.

love ya much! -Gil

3 comments:

kelly

happy anniversary! i am sure he loved your card but guys don't say much, i am sure he LOVED the g-shock.looks like a romantic anniversary, dont forget about that in 20 yrs.!

kelly

fun new background!! love it!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

This is so temporary till I find one I really like