Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom...

Happy birthday mom! Today is my mom's birthday and so I thought I would honor her on my blog. First of all she is the best mother.......EVER!!! She calls me everyday, well almost, just to see how my day went, what I did, what I'm doing that night. She is so thoughtful and tries to get the best gift(s) for your birthday, Christmas, etc. She is an AMAZING cook! Cooks every Sunday for our big family of what.....16 or so people. But she likes it. It gets our family together once a week and we all enjoy it. She is a great grandmother. If we ask, she watches the kids. Feeds them, bathes them, plays with them, and she has 14 of em'. Can you do that? Anyway I just want to say.....Mom thanks for being there for me and always helping me, giving me advice, letting me rant and rave and cry on your shoulder. So many times you could have said, "I don't want to hear it." But you didn't. You just sat and listened. Thanks for helping me with Dezi. Such knowledge you have...Hehe! I love those talks we have where we just laugh and literally talk about anything. You are such a strong woman. You have survived many obstacles and I'm impressed by your optimism and perseverance! I LOVE you very much and wish you a happy birthday!


Happy birthday tutu! Love~ Dezi

0 comments: