Friday, September 5, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED......
and if your reading this so are you!




I am... a stay at home mom and LOVE being at home with my son.

I think... babies just grow to fast!

I heart... my husband of course and my son Dezi.

I dance...dorky, or so I've been told.

I want... to be able to not worry about my family and finances and things like that.

I have... a pretty good life and a wonderful family and extended family and friends.

I am scared of...Big, giantic, HUGE, enormous, ugly brown flying cockaroaches..... UUUGGGHHH!

I hate... people that are mean for no reason and just dumb people that don't think before they do things (mean things or just to annoy you).

I miss...my brother who's living in the mainland, the old YW presidency (I do like the new one it'll just take time getting used to it), Olive Garden and Target.....in that order.

I write...a journal to keep for my kids so they can read about themselves when they were little.

I wish... my family were sealed.

I fear...losing my family!

2 comments:

Erickson Family

Here's how to do the slide. First you need to create an account at Picasa.com and upload the pics you want on your slide. It's also a good idea to name the album so that you can find it easily. Then go to the dashboard on blogger and click on layout. Then select the add a gadget option. There is a list of items and you'll want to "add a slideshow" It will pull up a little window there. Title = slideshow. Source = Picasa web albums. Option = album. Then enter your PICASA username and select the name of the album. Once you save it, then you can move the gadget around on your layout page to put it where you want it. email me back if you need any help =D

kelly

hey keli, glad you went with the" tagged", it is fun, i miss you guys too- big time!
we agree on much!