Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life...part 1...

This is seriously going to be a short little re-cap of what has happened before and during our move...




We celebrated Easter...I got to decorate my house, we had our first get together, the Easter bunny left Dezi a basket of all sorts of goodies and he got to dye and look for eggs.






On hot days we've been going to our pool to hang out and even celebrated Aleena's birthday at our pool!






*I cannot get this picture to turn*

We did get to relax a little while waiting for news of our home.







We walked the Great Aloha Run. Dezi was up at 4am then fell asleep as soon as we started walking and stayed asleep for the first 5 miles.






Daddy has been teaching him how to ride his bike.








We've cheered on my nephew Keoni at his first flag football game.
That's him handing off the ball.







Hung out with friends at their pool before they had twins!






Bought a new car for Gil to cruise around in. So now we have 4 cars. What? Yup! Gil's work van, my car, his car and his race car which is sitting in the garage until the track or super ferry opens up again.






Making use of his birthday gift from uncle Glen. He is spoiled rotten.
*not really*









5 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

I want a slide too! How come kids now a days get all the cool toys? Love the pic of dezi and gil chillin. Too cute.

kelly

you have a pool? that is awesome! you will spend a lot of time there this summer and fall when it is roasting in Ewa:)!

♥The Fatongia's♥

wow! you did the great aloha run? you go girl...i wish i had the energy to get off my booty! and i love dezi's water slide/pool! so cool!

Cami

That wasn't me screaming out, that was my sister Jill (Chloe's mom)!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

Oh!! I thought she wasn't there! I totally miss you guys....hope we can visit vegas again before you leave and my sis. is going to be there in Nov. Her first trip out there too!! i wish I was going with her.