Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A two year old's conversation...

Preview to my conversation with Dezi....I have my monthly friend.
I just used the bathroom in the morning and he came in to do the same.
D: "Mommy...red shee shee?"
Me: "Yes."
D: "Oh. I want to make red shee shee!"
Me: "No, only mommies make red shee shee."
D: "Oh."
*I'm putting my stuff in.*
D: "Ouchie mommy! You got bite?"
Me: *laughing, and realizing I should have done what I was doing somewhere else.* "No it's not
a bite. It's a tampon."
D: "Oh. *I could tell he was thinking about something* Mommy I want a tan-pom."
"Pleeeeeease!"
Me: "NO Dezi only mommies get tampons. Your a boy not a mommy."
D: "I want a mommy!" *meaning he wants to be a mommy*
Me: "Your a boy and I am a mommy. Only mommies get this stuff and boys don't get it. Your lucky okay."
D: *sadly saying* "Okay."

2 comments:

kelly

bout time to shut the door:)!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

I know this post seems totally akward but I didn't want to forget it. I could have written it down in a journal or something but the first thing that came to my mind was...blog.

Only ladies read my post right? And we we all have it!!

And I don't konw if shutting the door would have helped in this situation. He can just open it.