Thursday, January 29, 2009

All things Dezi...

This post is obviously about and for my favorite person in the whole world. He is the light of my life, my joy, pride and happiness. He is the only other man in my life (other than Gil) who I am absolutely smitten by. He is and will always be my sweet baby boy Dezi Kain.


He is my little handy helper. He is always following me around all day talking to me and taking the dish towels off the stove to wipe them on the ground (Uuuggghhh). As soon as I get a new one he wants to wipe the floor again but this time using his feet rather than his hands.



He is very musically talented. Did you know he tried out for American Idol? They said he has the rocker look, very good looking too, sings on key but he over did the song by singing to loud. Well that's the only way he knows how. Yell in the microphone and see who laughs (grandma always does, which ecourages the yelling).



He is a multi-tasker. He can never just take his time and do one thing then move on to the next....no, no, no...he rides his bike at the same time trying to play his drum. Mind you he tried to reach his giraffe in the back and put his foot on it to rock it. This kid just goes, goes, goes. He never takes a break. What about mom?

But the best part about my little guy is that he is such the cuddler. He loves to give hugs and kisses and just holds you (well...mommy) sometimes for a while. And sometimes having our cheeks touching isn't enough. He grabs my face and really pushes his face into mine. Oh yeah it hurts but he does it all for the love, and I can't resist. My little boy is the best!

Dezi I love you so much! I have had a blast watching you grow and learn and discover new things everyday. It has been such an adventure and I can't wait to see what the future will hold and how your gonna be when you get older. You will always be my bubby and I will love you forever!

Love, Mommy

7 comments:

Erickson Family

Dezi is a lucky boy to have such a sweet mom like you!

kelly

he is so cute!! that last pic is adorable. his hair is still long where is his haircut post?

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

Kelly it's right before this last post at the bottom. He is in the chair and everything? I'm gonna post the video when I don't get lazy to tweek it.

Amalie

he is such a cutie and I love his name!

kelly

i had forgotten since it had been a while:)! thanks for the ideas, i want to change it sometime soon.

kelly

this is my communication with you:)
i guess amalie's is gone, we will have to ask her about it!!!

Amalie

Hi keli. I decided to start fresh with blogging; my site is aolepilikia.blogspot.com