Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions....

Okay so this year kinda went by fast for me. Dezi has just grown up so fast and is now 14 months old. To think at the beginning of '08 he was just a tiny infant and is now running all over place that I can hardly keep up. He keeps me on my toes and is the magority of the reason that life has just raced by. I hardly paid attention to anything else. I'm getting older......I actually couldn't remember how old I was a couple of days ago when I was filling out a get to know you survey. How sad is that. Anyway, because things just ran right passed me this year my New Year Resolutions are:

1. Take the time to enjoy every moment and to not be in a rush for things to happen.

2. Not to let little things get to me.

3. Be more....
a. Active in the church (i.e. with my calling, and just showing up on time).
b. Friendly.
c. Better at reading the B.O.M. and other good books.
d. Outgoing.
e. Service oriented.
f. Faithful.
g. Active physically.
h. Helpful and dependable.

4. Be a better wife (just being there for him and trying to be more understanding and supportive).

5. Be a better mom, sister, daughter & friend. No matter what it entails.

6. And to not be afraid of doing the things I want to do or making up excuses to not do them.

We'll see how I actually do this year and hope that what ever resolutions you make, you will be able to accomplish them too!

CHEERS!

2 comments:

kelly

love your resolutions, sounds like mine to just do more!
your background is so cute!
let me know if you are lonely without cami! i know you have all those sistahs though!

Juli

You go, girl!

I've drawn a total blank on New Year's Resolutions this year. I think I'm just too tired to make changes right now =)