Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

That's what little boy's are made of...
I know I just posted about this cute little boy, but I just can't help it. He is the light of my life and adorable...if I do say so myself. I just uploaded some of these photos and thought I would share a little more about this special little man in my life.
This is Dezi eating a Healthy Choice chocolate fudge (no sugar added) bar. I thought I would let him have a few licks because he ate all his dinner. Harmless right? I should've known better, what the heck was I thinking? At first he was content licking it, then pretty soon he wanted to hold it. Of course I wouldn't let him so what does a baby do when desperate? SCREAM and CRY at the top of his lungs until he gets what he wants. And he did. I know, I know, but I figured it doesn't have any sugar and it says "Healthy" on the box. What would you do? Of course I had to put him in his tub then give him a bath right after.


My little man is also a climber. Here he is showing cousin Kezi (Dezi and Kezi~nickname for Kezley~I love it!) how to climb very quietly when mommies aren't paying attention to the babies.



He is such a funny guy too! He likes to be silly and smiles for the camera almost every time. We were playing peek-a-boo across his crib


He's also Mr. Cool! He'll put on his sunglasses or any ones glasses for that matter and smile and look around like....yeah, I'm cool. He loves to take them off and put them on over and over again.




He is also very playful. He has so much energy that sometimes he burns me out in a couple of hours. He wants me to run after him and find him and tickle him and flip him that I get tired very quickly. He knows when I get tired to and he'll start to complain. So what do I do to get just a 30 minute nap.....put on Baby Einstein and he'll be so into it. Thank goodness for those DVD's.

5 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

He is such a cute boy!

kelly

isn't it fun being a mom, and staying home, i love having those moments, cherish them, they become teenagers UUUgGHhHH!i remember when caleb wanted to play with me, Oh the days...

U'i and Kahana

yes, yes. a cute, adorable, fun loving little boy! hey i know someone like that.... :)
well hope you girls had fun today at waikele. thanks again for the heads up! i hope there were no deals :(
but most likely there were, and all of you guys bought something.....am i right? well i had a somewhat successful day at the airman's attic. found a couple of cute things, not bad. it was worth it for FREE! that's the best kind of shopping!
so how's dez feeling? better? i hope so. kia'i is FINALLY getting back to normal, yay!
okay, better get going before i write a novel. i'll probably just end up talking to you on the phone soon anyways! love you :)
and you still gotta help me with my page. no one leaves me comments or anything, and i dont have any "friends". just you and chalei. how pathetic!

Juli

Your little guy sure looks like a fun and happy kid!

Brian and Cami

I miss that cute little man! That fudgesicle eating extravaganza is adorable! Can I have one?
P.S. The baby is moving around a lot more now-mostly after dinner and at night.