Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 month old Ava...

Yes my little baby is 5 months old so here is a list of her accomplishments thus far...

1.  She loves to talk (and spit, blow bubbles, scream and even yell in between) and will go on for many  many minutes.

2.  She can roll over (when she feels like it) from stomach to back.

3.  She has a certain affection for her lovely toes and gives them wet kisses all the time.

4.  This little one can sit up almost on her own.  She topples over of course but smiles at me the whole way down.  (She hits pillows so I promise it doesn't hurt)

5.  She has an infectious smile that I can't get enough of.

6.  Loves when I read to her.  So much so that at times it's difficult because she "Attacks" the books.

7.  Loves her toys in her gym and bouncer.

8.  Has started sleeping in her own room in her crib.  It's not totally consistent but sometimes through the night!

9.  Sucks on her bottom lip to pacify herself.  Which I think is totally adorable!

10.  Can only take naps (a good nap) during the day in her swing.  Other wise it's off and on.

This little girl is so adorable I can hardly stand it!  She is such a good baby now and is hard to imagine her just 2-3 months ago when she wasn't so good.  I haven't forgotten how it was but to see how far she has come just makes me smile from ear to ear!

2 comments:

Cami

She is absolutely adorable! I just love the hair, it's like I remember Dezi was as a baby. So stinkin' cute!!

kelly

that's what they say about colicky babies, they are the best when it's over and that's how caleb was!
she is so cute! so glad that dezi is loving her and that all is well, this too shall pass!
it's so fun to see her and ellie doing the same things, what a joy!