Wednesday, February 29, 2012

4 year old Dezi...

So since I did a post on Ava I thought maybe I should do one for Dezi too!  After all I do have 2 kids now...

1.  He is a very lovable little "Big" boy! 

2.  Loves cuddling, hugging, kissing, basically anything that shows his affection for you!

3.  He is very strong willed...or in other words STUBBORN!  When he wants something he'll do anything to get it and throws a mean tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants.

4.  My little man is also very shy.  But once he warms up he is his lovable self.

5.  He's got energy for miles.  Kind of like the Energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going and, well you know.

6.  He can write almost every letter in the alphabet.  He has started writing our names but will purposefully write the letters in the wrong order.   Why, you might ask?  I have no clue and don't even try and correct him or you'll see his lovely tantrum.

7.  I love the way he pronounces some of his words and to tell you the truth I don't correct him either because it's so darn cute...

   Spaghetti----Basketty
   Belinha (his cousins name pronounced...Be-leen-ya)---Baleena
   Filipino---Flipino

Okay that's all I can think of right now.

8.  Sometimes it takes a little while to get what he's saying like,  " I can how mom."  He means I know how.

9.  He is truly a boys boy!  He runs, tumbles, jumps and flips.  He is still is my daredevil boy!

10.  He is quick to apologize!  (hoping he won't get punished I think)

11.  He is so silly sometimes and tries to make you laugh.

12.  And he loves his sister to death!  As soon as she makes any noise he's right beside me telling to go pick her up.


This  boy does give me a run for my money but when he does slow down he is quite the sweet little boy.  I love him to pieces and wouldn't change anything about him.  It's been an interesting and fast paced road so far and can't wait (or maybe I can) to see how he is grown up.  I love you Dezi Kain!  More than you'll ever know!

0 comments: