Friday, May 6, 2011

My baby...

Ten little fingers, ten little toes. Boy or Girl? No one knows.






We've waited so long to hear what this little bundle of JOY is and now I can buy the cutie little clothes that I want to for my little baby girl!! That's right...I'm having a GIRL!!



Here's her first photo shoot.


This is looking from the bottom of her little bum.






And she seems pretty excited to be part of our family too as she is giving her thumbs up of approval.




We are beyond thrilled and excited that words can't even express. Even Gil is on cloud nine but says he is also scared. Girls just don't run in his family of testosterone but I know he'll be the best daddy to his little princess.


The doctor appointment post will follow soon after but at least the thumb twiddling can stop!

5 comments:

Cami

Congrats! I would have guessed boy b/c of all of Gil's brothers, but yay! So happy for you!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige

YAY!! So excited for you guys! She is going to be gorgeous, and Dezi will be the best big brother!!

kelly

i knew it! so excited for you. girls are soooo fun!

Amalie

I was thinking girl! congrats keli hope all is well.

Allie

Congratulations to you and Gil! Gary already told me Audrey is over the moon. I'm already thinking about how to style her ;)