Sunday, May 8, 2011

Amazing MOM...

Happy Mother's Day


to the most amazing mom(s) I know!



My mom is literally the best mother I know. Just a few things I admire about her are her confidence, beauty, smile, LOVE, compassion and how hard working she is. I guess that's more than just a few but I couldn't stop. She never ceases to amaze me.

She is always there for ALL her children. Even though we are grown and married and have started families of our own she is always there to spoil the grandchildren, listen to heart break, give loving advice, support her grandchildren in all their accomplishments.....did I mention she has 16 grandchildren? And is always there to lend a hand or two and maybe a foot or two as well when it comes to her children. Words cannot express how much I love this woman!


To my sisters and sister-in-law, each of you ladies have taught me how to be the best mom I can be. I love that we can share stories about our little ones and help one another out. You truly inspire me in different ways how to be a loving, kind, PATIENT, and lovingly but sternly teaching mom to my extra active little man.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!



And now I leave with the famous words of our mom:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

0 comments: