Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Very soon...

So, very soon we will be up and running. The painting, lights, base boards, floors and kitchen are all done. We now have internet, phone and cable. But no phone or computer yet. No furniture either. But I'm fine with that. Hopefully in the next few days we'll be shopping for a phone and computer then soon after that I will be able to post before and after pictures!! I'm super excited that you all will be able to see my new house. And I'll definitely have a house warming!!

As far as life is concerned..... we are doing great. A little tired from working on the house but it is all coming along very well. We have ordered our furniture from the mainland and hopefully we'll have it in a few weeks. CRAZY right? As for now I'm just having a hard time keeping Dezi busy and happy. He's in a new place that during the day is fine but at night is a different story. I have run out of activities for him. Not having electronics is difficult sometimes. Still in our old ward till the end of March which now that I think about it, I'm done. We have stake conference and then general conference so I think I had my last day:( I'm always nervous to move in to a new ward but I know I'll be okay.

Thank you to all the wonderful friends I have made in the Mililani 1st ward. You are all awesome. And will be my friends forever...Ha ha ha! And don't think you got rid of me. I'm still coming back to things. I love you all!! And I'm going to miss you so so so much!

Signing off for a little while now but stay tuned for an update in a couple of weeks!

6 comments:

Sondra

I'm so excited for you! Your home will be beautiful when it's all done. Hang in there!

kelly

i am sad your leaving, it's never the same even though your just down in ewa. i will have to call when i go to target! i think you need to stay one more sunday for aloha oe'~ Not Kidding!

Cami

Well congrats! I bet you are loving it even though Dezi is a little out of sorts and you don't have any furniture yet! I'm anxious to see pictures, so be sure to post them after you get more settled!

Juli

Congratulations on your new place--I hope you're enjoying it =). I'm sure you will be very missed in Mililani. Good thing we live on such a small island, eh!

U'i and Kahana

its beautiful keli. i really love your house! its always a bit tough to move (hello?! look who your talking to!!), but things will settle down soon :0) Dezi will get used to his new, wonderful home. just give him a little more time. I'll see you soon :0) love you!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

Thanks ladies!! I love you all and Kelly I will come one more sunday after conference. I want to give something to the girls and say goodbye. And YES you better call to go shopping.