Monday, March 15, 2010

M.I.A,...

So since we have formally moved out to Ewa Beach I have had no access to any electronic devices what so ever. I didn't realize it would be so hard. But with my calling and life and blogging it is now getting old that I have to make runs into Mililani (which I actually don't mind that so much) to ask my bro-in-law if I can use his computer. It wasn't such a bad thing in the beginning but now it's really irritating me!! How else do you entertain a two year old. I'm running out of ideas anyone have any? I want to just go upstairs and use a computer but I can't. Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!! Hopefully this week!! keep your fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Cami

So we are all anxious to see the house you got in Ewa! Have you already settled into your new ward with a new calling? Get internet already, I am dying for some info! Miss you!