Monday, November 30, 2009

The Haunted Lagoon...

This year my family decided to celebrate Halloween early by going to the haunted lagoon. Yes it was extremely hot, and yes we waited in line for 2 and half hours but it was totally worth it. Workers kept asking us if we wanted to go the "Family" one (they noticed all our kids.....and babies), but we kept telling them no. Some of us were scared and others were just along for the ride.

Dezi totally freaked out the first time he saw this guy. Or should I say thing?




All the kids.


These two decided to sit in the back of the boat thinking that's where all the action would happen. Nope.....all the action happened in the front but they were still scared to death. During the whole canoe ride, my nephew Keoni (on the right), was burying his face in some ladies boob next to him with this "I want to get off this boat" look on his face. Then after the whole fact as we were all talking about it walking back to the car he says, "Ho mom, I wasn't scared but the lady next to me thought I was and she was like on top of me." It was something to that affect.


Before the ride. Dezi was totally terrified during the entire ride. He basically had his face buried in either my chest or grandmas chest or daddy's chest. Poor kid! What horrible parents huh?
They did an awesome job this year. I didn't go to last year's one but I kept hearing this year's one was better. I only hope they can top it every year cause we're doing it again.



4 comments:

Amalie

that looks really fun! I hope they do it next year, I think I'll try it.

kelly

we still haven't done it, have to put it on next year's list! happy for a new post:)

Sondra

We wanted to go too, but hever made it. Maybe we'll have to get a big group together and go next year.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Heehee. Glad you all got spooked.

Oh the HL is pretty scary! We went last year (I don't remember the kiddie option) but my kids got so spooked. They had a hard time going to sleep at night.

I'm with Sondra. Next year we should all go as a group. It will make waiting in line a lot of fun.