Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taylin's Birthday...

Was so long ago, but I wanted to show my love. Taylin (my niece) just turned 8 this past July.
She has been such a singing, funny, acting and loving blessing to our families life. She has so
much energy and lets it all out in the musical/theater direction. She is constantly making up moves to songs and making up songs. Fittingly she had an iCarly party. She kind of reminds me
of iCarly. She and all the kids had a blast. Here's a little recap:






Papa read to the boys and they were so in to it.




We had a fashion game. The kids (girls) broke up into teams and made an outfit out of foil. The aunties (Me, U'i, and Chalei) were the models and boy were we good. My outfit lost. Chalei's won I think. Because she had a phone, bag, earrings, bracelet and etc...










This was a fun game. They had to close their eyes and pick two m&m's and someone had to tell them if it was a match or not, if it was not a match they had to put them in their mouth until they got a match. Then hand it to the next player. The team that finished first won.









Happy belated birthday Taylin! Hope you enjoyed your celebration and baptism. We are all so proud of you and hope you will continue to be the sweet, fun loving girl you are. You are beautiful inside and out and are so glad you are a part of our family. You are my best Taylin!

2 comments:

kelly

this explains the beautiful foil dresses! sounds like such a fun party with fun aunties!

Da TuPolAz

wow must be fun to have sisters!! BTW thanks for being like my helper for the roadshow....which I still need help with. We need to figure out costumes ASAP. I'm trying to get some of the leaders in my ward who aren't doing anything to help me out...but we'll see how that goes! I'm glad you are a good leader and in the other ward...it makes it a lot easier for me! thanks for everything...for real!