Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally...

Gosh, okay so I know I haven't posted in quite a while which is very strange for me. But unfortunately our computer has been acting up. Apparently it has a "real" mind of it's own and would turn off whenever it felt like it. Like when I'm posting. SO irritating. But it seems okay for now. So i'm going to attempt to do regular posts and see how they go. So much has happened so I will probably just smush them all together. That way you know what has been going on and I can finally get caught up on my journaling.
So for my first "official" post in over a month it's going to be a question. The more interesting blogs with pictures will follow after but I need some help.
This weekend I had caught like a sore throat. It started on Thursday but wasn't even that bad. Then Friday night comes and Oh my holy heck it felt like my throat was going to suffocate me. It was so painful to swallow even my spit. I ended up crying and not getting any sleep because of the pain. During the day it is still very painful but I can somewhat handle it because I'm drinking constantly, drinking water with lemon and honey, taking IBuprofen, gargling with salt water and spraying chloroseptic on my throat. That's what the home remedy book tells me but if anyone has any tips to help me further please!!! I need some kind of relief. Especially at night. I'm going to my doctors office tomorrow (Hopefull he will take me) and hopefully he will give me some kind of antibiotics.
Please let me know of any other tips. I am just so weak and don't know how much more pain I can take.

2 comments:

kelly

you need to go to the dr. for sure, you probably have strep. we missed you yesterday! sorry you are so sick, let me know if i can help. drinking herbal tea makes it feel better there is a section at star market with medicinal teas, i am sure they have a sore throat one! feel better!

Juli

Do you have strep??? See if you can see any whitish stuff on the back of your throat.....and go see a doctor, lady!
Hope you feel better soon =).