Monday, August 24, 2009

Star struck...

For the past 2 and half weeks my brother and his son have been back home visiting us from Texas. (Actually he left last night) anyway, on Friday my whole family decided to go to Ko Olina and enjoy a relaxing day in the sun. We all got there at about 9am and they were turning people away because it was too full. We then decided to go to Kailua beach (Kalama Beach Park) instead. Well it was so worth the drive and wasted gas because I saw Heidi Klume a mere 5 feet away!


I was sitting with Dezi on the sand when a group of people walked by. A young Haole mom with her daughter. The little girl was super cute and watched her play in the sand and smiled at the mom they slowly passed and then came a black guy and his white wife. I looked up to see who had stopped right in front of me 5 feet away. I couldn't see at first cause they were both looking at their 2 sons behind them playing in the sand and water. I looked at the boys playing then back at the couple when the man turns around. "Oh my gosh that's Seal! That's Seal." I was thinking then it hit me...."Holy crap that's Heidi Klume...that's Heidi!" I immediately started smiling at them going crazy in my mind then she looks around, sees me smiling right at her and smiles back. Then they continue to walk holding hands down the beach.

Heidi Klume was 5 feet away and smiled right at me! She's still beautiful with no makeup and the wind blowing her hair. She was also very pregnant. Her cute pointed belly was covered with a sheer top.


No I didn't say anything to her like a dummy........ again. When will I learn? Oh well at least I can say I saw her and she smiled at me. Oh what a day.

3 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Seal! I'm such a fan! And his wife, Heidi the super model, is so beautiful. Their kids must be so cute!

Juli

How fun!! Sometimes it surprises me that I never see anybody famous here since it seems there's always somebody vacationing here--but then I think "Hmmm, maybe if I actually left the house and went somewhere besides WalMart I'd up my chances."

kelly

i'm with juli, i just saw in a magazine like 3 people who were here but i never go to waikiki and i don't leave mililani! i saw this on u'i's too, how fun!!- jealous!