Tuesday, August 25, 2009

100 things #96...

96. I have met or seen quite a few celebrities in my life. Here are just a few:

Andrew Keegan-7th heaven (he played the boyfriend to Mary)
Kareem Abdul-Jabar- (is that how you spell his name?) All i know is he was in the NBA don't know which team. I stood behind him in line at longs after I got off my shift and his elbow was literally at my head.
Paul Walker- My movie star husband.
The Dog-bounty hunter.
Dean Cain-super man and other stuff.
Tea Leoni-Deep Impact, Bad Boys, Jurassic Park III
and most recently....
Heidi Klume-victoria's secret model, project runway.


All these people I have either seen or was their cashier at Longs in Kahala Mall. I've also seen the stars from Baywatch Hawaii but I don't really consider them stars. I was so stoked to see Paul Walker. He asked me where the deodorant was. Aaaahhhhh!!! Stupidly I just told him the isle instead of saying "Sure let me show you."

7 comments:

kelly

that is a pretty good list, matt met dean cain i used to be in love with him. i have seen charlie from lost i can't think of any others but i have seen only a few. i would love to run into matthew fox in lanikai!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

That's a pretty impressive list! I've also seen Charlie Pace (from lost). He was at the Rec 2 swimming pool one night when I was doing laps. Also saw Joey Lawrence, who was a teenage heart throb way back when.

When I worked at PCC, many celebrities would visit but I never saw any of them except of course, Joey Lawrence.

My cousin who lives in Chicago saw Vanessa White in a resturant sitting not to far away and Keku Sorensen saw Jennifer Lopez in a botique in California. He was there on business.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Oh, I guess Charlie's real name is Dominic Monaghan.

Amalie

cool! I remember seeing luke wilson at ehu kai. I kind of wish I had my camera with me!

Juli

Um, I saw Pauly Shore at Sandy's when I was in high school, but that's about it.

Really, the only "famous" people I've met are general authorities. Does that count??

U'i and Kahana

ya, paul walker is definitely your fave! & i didnt know he asked you where the deodorant was?! you shouldve asked him if you could glide it on his armpit for him! LoL!!!

Brian and Cami

Hey there long lost friend! How have you been? How did it go with the offer you made on the house? Things have been pretty busy here, I really need to call you! Just wanted to say hi, let you know I didn't forget you, and to see how the house hunt is going!