Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Krysta's birthday...

We celebrated my nieces birthday while bowling. We went to Hickam and bowled and ate and had such a blast. She just turned 11! Oh my gosh.....I remember when she was just a baby and I would watch her after school sometimes. She was so cute and really a good baby. Now she's all grown up and I can hardly believe it. Happy Birthday Krysta! Hope you enjoyed your special day.
Liana.....Krysta......Hailey




My dad in action. He is actually pretty good. He put a little spin on the ball and everything.




This is Dezi bowling...of course mommy had to help.




Some times it was difficult cause all Kia'i and Dezi wanted to do was run in front of the bowlers. Dezi actually got half way down the lane once without falling, Gil had to walk on the middle thing between the lanes to go get him. It was scary but he didn't even fall.



We ate plenty of cake too!









And some of us were content just watching all the action.

1 comments:

kelly

see boys will be boys! i can just see dezi running down a bowling alley with his little green cast:) he he!
i love bowling!