Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 things with the letter B...

I was tagged by Cami to name 10 things I like starting with the letter B so here they are, in no particular order:
1. Big boy Dezi
2. Books (twilight to be exact)
3. my Bed
4. Blogging
5. Baby boy Turner
6. Buying things
7. Book of Mormon
8. Beating my sibs. in a game of tennis
9. Baking
10. Breaking my fast on fast sunday's
(after my lunch prayer....I'm working on it)
Now I tag U'i with the letter "K", Sonya with the letter "L" and Kristy with the letter "C"

4 comments:

Brian and Cami

Ah, baby boy Turner! Yay! We've started calling him "Chuck Jr." b/c Brian grew up loving Chuck Norris and this little guy is a kicker just like Chuck!

kelly

she isn't going to name him chuck is she?!
you did good with this, i did mine twice because i couldn't think of anything the first time.

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

Yeah I did it and then posted....then thought of all the things like beach that I could've put but didn't. Oh well. I'm not doing it again.

U'i and Kahana

hey, did you see mine yet? its pretty good!