Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Stamp Camp.....

I love expanding and improving upon my talents. The most recent development is stamping! My friend Cami and I went to a halloween"stamp camp" about a month ago maybe? Anyway, we made our own Halloween cards. A lady in another ward in our stake does these once a month I believe. People come to her house and she has kits all prepared for you. You just follow the directions on how to make them and there you go. Your cards look like a professional did them. They are super cute and it gave me ideas on how to make other cards. I think this is something that I might really get into. I even won a raffle that she had. Stamps was the prize. I can't wait for the next one!

(click on the pictures to see a bigger view.)



Our frankenstein cards....looks hard to make but it's super easy!





All the cards that I made.

My raffle prize.

4 comments:

kelly

looks like you guys had so much fun.
Where did you get your BE... blinkie, i love it!!!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava

I got it from the cutestblog on the block web site. I think you go to accesories. There's tons of em.

DeCaires Chronicles

Are you getting into scrapbooking? I'm jealous...I'm home all day I really want to do some scrapbooking but I don't want to do so much that it'll be more to lug home....agh, what the heck, I think I might.

Malina Reyes

Is that stampin up?!? My mom and I used to be so into those stamps before. I still make my own cards like for birthdays and mothers and fathers day. It is really fun to make them and everyone really appreciates them. If you want I could give you some of these little booklets with tons of ideas in them. We even have some extra copies of the regular sized idea books that come out every season, or sometihing like that. I could bring them over one day and I can show you all of my sample cards. My mom even has the catalogs if you want to buy more kits and stamp pads, if you buy alot there is a discount I think. That would be really fun if some days we could make tons of cards, when you get the different kits of course. Just let me know, I am ending term on Friday and I am gonna have a three week break so I am free all of that time.