Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Belinha's Birthday Party...

Happy birthday to Belinha! My niece just turned two and we had a party for her at the pool at my sisters place. She had a blast swimming with all her cousins and blowing bubbles! We sang happy birthday to her, bar-b-qued hamburgers and hotdogs and ate cupcakes and mini cinnibon rolls for dessert. We put Dezi in the pool and he didn't like it at first but got used to it after I started holding him in the water. I think the water was to cold for him. My whole family had a blast! We hadn't gotten together and just had fun, even with the kids in a little while so it was nice to swim with little ones and just enjoy everyone's company. Fun, fun, fun!!!


Birthday girl!

Cousins, "What you lookin' at."


Bar-B-queing

Belinha & Mommy

Dezi didn't really like the pool.

(It was his first time)

All tuckered out




The Kai girls and Kai Kai

0 comments: