Wednesday, July 4, 2012

9 month old Ava...

I do realize I missed her 8th month.  We've had some problems with our cameras but I'm glad I'm back in business.  Oh this princess of mine...her personality is really starting to come out and to tell you the truth I'm a little scared!

1.  This little princess finally decided she wanted to crawl.  At her 9 month check up her doctor told me, "she's just not built for crawling."  Two days later that's exactly what she did.  However, she only crawls to an object (hopefully mommy) to pull herself up to stand.

2.  She LOVES to stand.  She will pull herself up on anything that doesn't move.

3.  She spits while eating and thinks it's the funniest thing in the world.  I guess it kind of is at first, then I realize I have to clean it up.

4.  She loves to give kisses and will keep kissing you until she is satisfied.

5.  She screams to get your attention.  (You see why I'm scared?  LOL!!)

6.  She wants what she wants and will cry and scream till she gets it.

7.  Ava is quite the talker and will voice her opinion anytime she sees fit.

8.  This princess also needs to be held.  ALL THE TIME!

9.  Even though I get exhausted sometimes, all she has to do is smile at me and everything melts away.

10.  In the last few weeks two teeth have popped out!

11.  She loves to play and hit faces.

12.  I don't where she gets it from but has a REALLY long tongue.

13.  She is a self soother.

14.  Loves her "Lovey Blanky."  Can't go to sleep with out it.

15.  Loves rice and bread.

16.  She pulls her hair when she's angry and has had enough.

I love this little girl to pieces!  It's been a whirl wind 9 months but I wouldn't change a thing!  I love you Ava!

1 comments:

kelly

such a cutie! sounds like a spitfire! we need to get together and have fun!