Wednesday, August 10, 2011

32 weeks...

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and have 8 more to go.... "technically". Lately I have been face booking my frustrations on how I have felt with this pregnancy and though all is true I don't mean to be negative about this pregnancy. So I feel the urge to put down on virtual paper my excitement about this tiny princess that will join our family!

I am very grateful to have this opportunity to bring another life into this world and am over the moon that it is a girl! We both are. When she is not kicking or nudging my ribs and bladder I do enjoy feeling her move and squirm. We recently have pretty much finished her room so it has made it even more exciting for me. I traipse into her room and just look at it 50 times a day and imagine her laying in her crib or changing her on her pink polka dot changing table. I can't wait to smell that baby smell and see how incredibly small she will be. I can't wait to kiss all the little parts of her body and dress her in all the cute girly clothes.

Yes it has been a rough ride (and still continues) but at the end of the day, I would do it all again just to know that she will be a part of our family!

1 comments:

kelly

kiley feels the same way, you will go through anything to get them here healthy and happy!
it was so fun to see you and your cute belly last night! i miss you!!
can't wait to make some cute things for you!
and UM PICTURES OF THE ROOM?!?!