Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thiim Family photo session 2010...

Our "on occasion" annual family photo shoot took place at the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens. I love this place and I am so beyond happy we chose this over the beach....again. It was a beautiful day and the weather loved us too!

Here's just a few pictures of our growing family.

The siblings




All the adults


Papa and Tutu with all 15 grandchildren. Yes you heard me right....15. And still growing might I add.


I LOVE this little guy to death!





The four babies. They were all born within a year of each other. Dezi is such a ham! How can you not love that adorable child?

4 comments:

Cami

Oh my gosh-Dezi sure can "strike the pose", can't he? He sure knows how to work the camera! Miss you!

kelly

love the colors! i miss you!!!! hope you can make it to the reception and bring gil!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Look at Dezi pose! HAHA! He is a HAM!

Great pictures! Ho'omaluhia is pretty isn't it? Looks like it was a nice day too. Love the color scheme.

Juli

Great place for pics--and such a good-looking family! And, hey, I know a few of those cute kiddies!!

p.s. Still growing? Are you trying to tell us something?